When I play music with foobar2000, there are certain music files I don’t like and I want to immediately delete them for good when they start playing. The plugin foo_deletecurrent does exactly this job and it works great with the latest foobar2000 (as of version 0.9.6.8).
The foo_fileops plugin that comes as a default for foobar2000 0.9x installation can not delete the music file that is playing, and I personally think it is useless.
Just put the foo_fileops.dll into the “components” directory of your foobar2000 installation directory and configure a shortcut to delete a music file. I personally use Ctrl+Q to do the job.
If you can’t find the original file, you can download from this blog: foo_DeleteCurrent
Once I got back to the supposedly easy life in China as a somewhat changed person, I found it was so easy to fall back into the old routine life and idle away. So in this morning of a new semester, I am thinking of doing the following things daily in order to make progress little by little:
- Try to wrap all the activities of a day before 10 pm and go to bed no later than 11 pm.
- Brush my teeth twice. Right now I am only doing it in the morning, but to be a ‘super-clean’ person, I figure I need to enforce extra hygienic implementations.
- Physical nourishment: eat a good breakfast and have a mood to exercise. Sports-wise, I am thinking of swimming.
- Spiritual nourishment: read and write commentaries on the readings.
- GTD: have a paper notebook ready at hand and jot down the things to do every day and do them.
- Write a blog entry no matter how short it is. Don’t be afraid to bore your readers, they understand you are practicing English writing.