I have never been so busy and so stressed out in my life. The latest development has been my PhD dissertation defense, which is schedule next week, on December 2nd. After that, I think I deserve some rest and mundane moments of a simple life.
Here are the things I plan to do after the hectic time is over:
- Get my Chinese driver’s license
- Clean the noisy and dusty laptop, and may even upgrade its memory
- Exercise and excise, mostly by climbing the mountain
- Sleep more. Try to go to bed before 11 pm
- Buy a Kindle and start reading good stuff. I need to further empowering my English writing
- Buy a West Digital 1.5T hard drive and make it run Debian for my MyBook World download box
- Sort out the family photos and categorize them nicely
- Maybe reinstall Windows XP
It seems like a already busy schedule again. But I will try to focus on sleep, exercise and reading. Some good movies will also be great for relaxation. Please stay tuned for more frequent updating of this blog.